DSA Approved LGV Instructor / Assessor
Tyne & Wear LGV Driver Training are currently looking to appoint an approved DSA LGV Instructor / Assessor to instructor in the delivery of driver training from our branch in Gateshead. The appointed person must also be able to deliver the Driver CPC training which could occasionally be Nationwide.
- Deliver CPC training to a standard required by JAUPT.
- Maintain records of CPC training
- As a DSA registered instructor you will deliver accurate and effective training up to DSA Category CE level
- Assess and report individual driver training requirements
- Carry out driver assessments and identify any training needs, develop required training to up-skill the individual(s).
- You will ensure training is delivered consistently and professionally.
- Training and assessing clients currently enlisted on our Apprenticeship scheme (if necessary)
- Registered DSA LGV CE driving instructor (an advantage)
- Possess current and clean LGV C+E driving licence.
- Possess a current Driver CPC Card
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Recognised training qualification e.g. PTTLS level 3 or significant training experience(an advantage)
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to remain calm and patient when under pressure
- Communicate effectively with clients and adapt your language to suit
- Work well within a small team to deliver training requirements for the Company
- Must be flexible and prepared to travel (if necessary)
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience